Make use of async_timeout for auctions (`$gmauction`)
- Please check if the PR fulfills these requirements
- The commit message follows our guidelines
- Tests for the changes have been added (for bug fixes / features)
- Docs have been added / updated (for bug fixes / features)
- What kind of change does this PR introduce? (Bug fix, feature, docs update, ...)
- What is the current behavior? (You can also link to an open issue here)
Currently the auction implementation is kinda wonky when it comes to ending the auction properly after the last bid. It does not respect the time the last bid was sent. Instead, it checks every 30 mins to see if there were any bids in that last 30 mins. Thus the expectation of ending the auction 30 mins after the last bid wasn't met.
- What is the new behavior (if this is a feature change)?
The auction will now end properly 30 mins after the last bid.
- Does this PR introduce a breaking change? (What changes might users need to make in their application due to this PR?)