Reminders using aioscheduler
- Please check if the PR fulfills these requirements
- The commit message follows our guidelines
- Tests for the changes have been added (for bug fixes / features)
- Docs have been added / updated (for bug fixes / features)
- What kind of change does this PR introduce? (Bug fix, feature, docs update, ...)
- What is the current behavior? (You can also link to an open issue here)
This feature is currently not added to the bot.
- What is the new behavior (if this is a feature change)?
Add reminder commands to IdleRPG.
Allows viewing running reminders, cancelling running reminders, rescheduling reminders on bot restarts.
Reminders will ping a user in chat with the given subject and time difference.
- Does this PR introduce a breaking change? (What changes might users need to make in their application due to this PR?)
Yes, uses a new module: aioscheduler. Starting the bot will run into an error if the module is not installed. Version 1.4.2 or higher is required.
- Other information: