Huge Werewolf Update + Added Translatability
Huge Werewolf Update Edit: Huger Werewolf Update - Added Translatability
Most have been tested but of course, the massive werewolf game couldn't be tested since I don't have a web backend for joinlink.
- Fix double deaths when Hunter kills the target of Witch or White Wolf. A bug showing 2 death messages for Witch-killed or White Wolf-killed player after it has been killed by the Hunter has been fixed. Second death will not occur anymore.
Enhancements and Changes:
- Revised minor details on description of Fox, Big Bad Wolf, and Healer roles.
ww myrolesubcommand. (It's the command that direct messages the player about their current role in a game.)
- Made few adjustments to prevent more than one game instance in a channel where more than one users attempted to start a werewolf game at the same time.
- Now users can start a new Werewolf game after failure of getting the joining message for reasons such as accidental deletion of said message.
- The players are now being shuffled before the start of the game.
- Thief choosing of new role is now optional, but if given with 2 Werewolf roles as choices, Thief should become a Werewolf. Thief will win with Villagers' side if Thief's role was retained.
- Improved proper numbering of werewolves' possible victims.
- Now mentions the users in choices of players selection in dm's. This is to work around users who change their name mid-game which is different from the cached name.
- Now messages you when you timed out while choosing a player.
- Changed the default 90-seconds discussion time in classic mode. It's now defaulted to 60 seconds as "Normal" speed.
- AFK check has been reworked for lesser time consumption.
- Now shows all the player's previous roles upon player's death or when game's over. Previously, only the first role is being shown as initial role. (Works on Thief and Maid)
- Sheriff has been added to the game! The game will randomly choose a player at the start to become the Sheriff that has double count of vote. An eliminated Sheriff should choose a new Sheriff as his successor.
- Added subcommand
ww rolesthat shows the list of available roles.
ww roles <role_name>can be used to view the description or abilities of the role and see the goal and side it belongs.
- Added new game modes and speeds: (use
ww speedscommands for detailed info)
- Added Game modes:
- Added Game speeds:
- Added Game modes:
- Now open for massive werewolf games in experimental phase.
- The welcome message now displays the number of players and mentions them (several messages might be shown for too many players suitable with mass werewolf game, aka: paginated)
- Major messages that need pagination of players like during daily elections or when the game is over have been implemented in preparation for mass werewolf games.
- Now displays the number of in-game days and the limit of days to play if it's on Fast or Blitz speed.
- Now mentions the werewolf game channel in DM's as shortcut link to easily go back and forth with the channels.
- Werewolves will now see who the other werewolves are and their count during the victim selection in DM's.
- Now shows the roles of revealed players next to their names during players selection in dm's. Pure soul's role will be shown to all players with ability to choose a player in DM's. Seer will now be shown with the roles previously revealed to them.
- Werewolves will now see the current number of votes for nominated victims before they vote.
- Now has detection for sneaky lynching nomination.
- Now has workaround on non-players or dead players influencing the game by nuisance voting.
- Maid will now be asked whether to swap role with the player about to be lynched and not after the player's death. The game will announce the Maid's name that took the player's role. The new role of the Maid will not be revealed. The role of the eliminated player will be shown as Maid since they were exchanged.
- The former Maid will have her role be called the following night if needed as if it's the first night (e.g: Announced as new Pure Soul, choose from 2 extra roles as Thief (if Thief didn't take other role), choose an Idol if she took Wild Child, etc.)
- The former Maid can choose another pair of lovers if she took Amor's role hence a possibility of 2 sets of lovers. A player could get caught between 2 lovers in the game.
- Judge will now receive a message if he successfully triggered a second election.
ww updatescommand to see all of these updates.